Space Test Range Engineer - Mid
Full-time | Colorado Springs, CO
Confident in your technical capabilities, willing to continue learning new technologies as mission needs morph, and desire to live in Colorado Springs, CO to support our customers as they continuously improve their Space Test Enterprise.
Provide technical test engineering support to Test Range customers and government senior test leaders.
- Space test engineering support for on-orbit test programs.>
- Serve as Range Liaison and coordinate Test Range support to future customers. Strategies include the following activities: Test Plan reviews; Provide technical subject matter expertise at Test Plan Working Groups; Analysis of Test Range capabilities against customer needs; Coordination of Test Range and Customer test events; Educate future customers on Test Range capabilities, Mission Planning processes, and the formal coordination processes between Test Range and customer organizations
- Attend integrated test planning and analysis activities including reviewing and understanding test critical operational issues, objectives, measures, data management and analysis plans (DMAPs), range support packages, test readiness review (TRR) packages, and safety review board (SRB)
- Support test execution, analysis, and reporting including mission planning, range coordination, data collection, data analysis, and test reporting
- Evaluate the feasibility, effectiveness, and testability of proposed tactics
- Experience successfully leading/managing complex test engineering activities including test strategy development, test planning, test execution and reporting
- Experience using Design of Experiments and other Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques.
- Experience as a successful project or program manager
- Understanding of relevant DoD and DAF Test Policy and Guidance
- Demonstrated Test Engineering and System Engineering skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant technologies: Astrodynamics, RF, EO/IR, Communications, radars, communications, satellite systems and satellite mission planning
- Understanding of military operations and employment concepts and/or physics
- Working knowledge of engineering analysis including modeling and simulation
- US Citizenship
- TS Clearance
- The ideal candidate will have 3-10 years of experience
Compensation:Base Salary: $90,000-$150,000 however this is commensurate with experience. Annual bonuses can be significant because they are based on the extent to which the employee drives profitability for the company.
Benefits: Palski & Associates offers full time employees Medical, Dental discount plan, Vision, 401k, 3 weeks of accrued PTO, Paid Holidays, and a generous HRA105.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Palski and Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.